Tuesday, July 3, 2012

CAREGiver of the Month: July

Our CAREGiver of the Month for July is Pauline!

We really appreciate her willingness to always take on new clients and switch shifts. It makes the challenging job of staff coordinator easier on Alanna when we have a caregiver that says, "yes!"


What was your favorite moment with a client?
My favorite moment with a client is when we build up puzzles together. The best moment is when both of us can't get it right and we laugh at each other's inability to complete the puzzle.

What advice would you give to a new caregiver?
My advice to a new caregiver is that, the job of caregiving requires dedication, time and energy. If you are not dedicated, you will not enjoy your job. I have passion for everyone who needs help and care, so I dedicate my time to these people most especially the elderly and the young. I just love working with them and they need care the most.

Why did you decide to become a caregiver?
I have always wanted to look after the sick and those in need of help with their activities of daily living. That was the reason why I decided to become a caregiver. It gives me great joy when I make a difference in someones life.

Thanks Pauline!

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    I am so motivated and looking forward to work just like you! :)Being dedicated and passionate to those who needs care.

    Though i am only 21 years old, in this age, I know what i wanted to be! I know what my mind and my heart says., I know my passion, to give Care to those individuals who needs help and Care.

    Im looking forward to pursue this dedication.
    I know I CAN.

    ReplyDelete