Friday, September 7, 2012

CAREGiver of the Month: September



Our CAREGiver of the Month for September 2012 is Mary Rose! Mary Rose is thoughtful and compassionate when she's caring for her clients. She always goes above and beyond and does what it takes to ensure the client is receiving the best possible care.

What has been your favorite moment with a client?
I have many favorite moments and so enjoy being "in the moment" with my clients. Such as being out walking in the park enjoying nature, singing & dancing together, having ice cream - the simple things in life.

Why did you decide to become a caregiver?
I am an only child and have always been around older adults and have always wanted to work with seniors and give them the best possible care that I can give.

What advice would you give to a new CAREGiver?
My advice to a new caregiver would be: treat clients as you would like to be treated. Always have a positive attitude, a sense of humour and last but not least, S-M-I-L-E.

Thanks Mary Rose!

No comments:

Post a Comment