Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Blessie - August CAREGiver of the Month



AUGUST CAREGiver of the Month Blessie

Blessie has been an extraordinary CAREGiver who brings her positive energy and spirit to every client she sees. She is a CAREGiver that can adapt to any situation and is always available to help out the office in a pinch.

We asked Blessie some questions about what being a CAREGiver meant to her and here are her answers. 

11.      Why did you decide to become a CAREGiver?
I choose to become a caregiver because I really love to serve mankind and I feel happiness in giving care to people, I feel proud of myself.
22.     What is your most memorable or happiest moment(s) with your clients?
My most memorable moments with clients when I make them to feel comfortable and smile all the time during my shifts with them
33.    What advice do you have for any new CAREGivers?
I think all the caregivers are professional so they do not need any advice they know how to work, but I should say that we are like family so everyone is playing an important role in our family of Home Instead
44.      What do you enjoy doing on your days off? Hobbies you have or groups that you belong to?

I really enjoyed my holiday days with my family I like to spend more time with them and also like to explore new place and also love to cook different cuisine for them. 

Thank you Blessie for your dedication to Home Instead and your clients

No comments:

Post a Comment